Friday, March 18, 2011

Again, new changes







Ok, so I was reading the previous blog...saying how I was going to be on this more and how I had lots of changes to report.

I now have even more changes, and I can't make any promises to being on here and adding posts more often, but maybe I will. I get motivated when I log on.

So new changes?

Dating someone new, pretty awesome!!! Different relationship than I've ever had before.
I moved into a house with Molly, once again pretty damn awesome!!!
Working at the Ports for Northland Services...awesome!!!
Not managing the Don Todd anymore...awesome!!!!
Just went to Anchorage...you guessed it, awesome!!!

So I guess you can say that everything has been awesome in the last several months.

Enjoy some photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photographs look great Ames!